Tuesday, January 20, 2009

11 months already



Gosh, can you believe it has been 11 months already? Chase is just getting so big and growing each day, it is just crazy. He celebrated his 11 month birthday by finally saying "mama"! Yah and I actually think he knows that it means me too!
I know I am biased but he is just so darn smart too! Yesterday, Famous was vacuuming downstairs while Chase and I were upstairs. I had vacuumed the day before and that vacuum was still sitting and the hallway and he just kept watching that vacuum in the hallway...cause he knew that the vacuum made that same noise and he was making sure it wasn't going to come after him! Some days he likes it, other days it scares him. Then he and Famous were watching the MLK speech on TV. At the end, you can hear the audience clapping and Chase starts to clap too...it was just so sweet. Yesterday, Chase and I met Grandma Mary for lunch and I asked him to tell mama hi and he waved to me. He has also started to point at things he wants too. You just don't even realize the things he picks up on. He is more and more starting to walk behind his walker toys, it is so funny to watch him...I have to get that on tape!!
My first MDA meeting went well but I am so glad it is over! Now on to the next one. I missed my boys terribly and Chase was so excited to see me when I got home. It made me tear up a little.

We are starting to plan his first birthday party too. I just wonder what he will be doing when he turns 1......

No comments: