Famous, Chase and Nana
- In the car when the sun is shining in his eyes, "Mommy, the sun sees me"
- Trying to stack the newspaper in a pile and I asked what he was doing "Mommy, it's my job"
- When it is time for him to go to bed and Daddy is downstairs, he stands at the top of the stairs and yells "Daddy, it's bedtime"
- When Nana calls the house to talk to Chase "Nana, what you and KK got for me?"
- When walking to my scraproom "Mama, I going to your office to work"
- He has a tough time with constipation lately, so I sometimes try to get him to drink or eat something that might help him like "If you have some apple juice, it might help you poop"....so the other day, he said "mama, can I have a popsicle, it might help me poop"...smart kid, huh?
I know there are a million more of these...I will have to start writing them down for sure!
We don't yet know what he is going to be for halloween...he has several of his own ideas....a dinosaur and transformer are just two. So I guess we shall see!!