Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Festival

Family Pic

Famous, Chase and Nana


It's "heaby"






Playing with his bubble gun from the festival



Last weekend, we went with Famous' mom to the pumpkin festival in Hartsburg. It was a beautiful day for it...even almost hot! But at least there had been no rain and we have to park 4 miles away! We had fun eating, drinking and browsing the fun vendors booths. They had some neat stuff down there. I don't think it was as crowded as it was last year. Chase had a great time and enjoyed riding in his wagon...at least until he saw any dogs! But I think he is a people watcher too...loved to just watch everyone around him.
He loves to be a good helper and that goes for everything from sweeping, to loading and unloading the dishwasher, cooking and hanging up laundry.
He is a total "jabberjaws" lately and comes up with some good ones. I will list a few for posterity sake!!



  • In the car when the sun is shining in his eyes, "Mommy, the sun sees me"
  • Trying to stack the newspaper in a pile and I asked what he was doing "Mommy, it's my job"
  • When it is time for him to go to bed and Daddy is downstairs, he stands at the top of the stairs and yells "Daddy, it's bedtime"
  • When Nana calls the house to talk to Chase "Nana, what you and KK got for me?"
  • When walking to my scraproom "Mama, I going to your office to work"
  • He has a tough time with constipation lately, so I sometimes try to get him to drink or eat something that might help him like "If you have some apple juice, it might help you poop"....so the other day, he said "mama, can I have a popsicle, it might help me poop"...smart kid, huh?


    I know there are a million more of these...I will have to start writing them down for sure!

    We don't yet know what he is going to be for halloween...he has several of his own ideas....a dinosaur and transformer are just two. So I guess we shall see!!

No comments: