Monday, August 3, 2009

Not much to report

Watching cartoons intently
That's just so funny!
On the go!
Downtown St Louis
At the game

We haven't been up to too much lately, just taking it easy, doing some things around the house, yard work, etc. We had the cabinet guy come out and take measurements for new cabinets, etc for the kitchen. Still waiting on that number so we can look at the rest of the updates. We are going to do a new floor that extends into the dining room, new countertops & backsplash, new dishwasher and microwave too. We got a new refrigerator a couple of months ago, so not much more to do. I can't wait but am so dreading it at the same time. I know it is going to be such a mess and a pain, but I am just trying to think about the end result!

Mr Chase is still always on the move, doesn't sit still for long! Every once in a while he wants to snuggle or sit up in your lap, but I don't get too much of that, so I enjoy every minute that I do!

Saturday, Famous and I went to a Cardinals game with a couple of friends. It was a nice day, even kind of cool and a great game....we won! Seems like we lose everytime I go to a game, so that was a nice change!! Chase was supposed to spend the night with Granny & Grampa, but he wasn't feeling well. He had been quite cranky the last couple of days and we determined that he is teething again. Lots of drool and teeth grinding has been going on, some sleepless nights too. I was worried that it wouldn't be any better on Saturday night either. It wasn't, he just wasn't himself at all and was really restless, so we picked him up when we got back. I rocked him to sleep and he actually slept til 6:50am and then another hour in bed with us. Poor guy...you can just tell it hurts and ibuprofen does not seem to help all that much.

We get 18 month pictures taken this weekend, looking forward to having some outdoor shots too, the first time for those, so it should be fun.

No comments: