Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sand and Surf

Just four short hours after Chase's birthday party, I was on my way to St Louis to catch a plane early on Sunday morning to the Dominican Republic. The MDA each year puts on a Travel and Learn program for our dentists and I got to go this year for the first time. It was a little work...but mostly play. It was seven long day of mostly relaxing on the beach and soaking up the sun. We had CE programs a couple mornings too. It was beautiful and very, very nice but I really did miss my boys terribly. They survived but I am pretty sure they missed me...well at least I know Chase did :).


The view from our room. We had a swim up suite and the pool snaked around a lot of the resort.

Awesome chandelier in the main lobby.

On the beach

Outside the resort

An old shipwreck off shore


The lower lobby...everything was so big and grand.

It reminded me of Titanic

The courtyard outside our room

Me, Stacey and Vicki - all MDA girls!

The DR airport.....much different from STL

No comments: