Wednesday, October 15, 2008

34 weeks

Day at the Game tailgate
The game...which they lost...boo!
Sleepyhead just woke up
In his skeleton sleeper
My daddy rocks!

Mr Man is 34 weeks old now....just shy of 8 months, which he will celebrate on our wedding day!

This past weekend, Famous and I went to the Mizzou game. The MDA does a Day at the Game for the dentist members and the past two years, I have been in charge of putting it on. We get a large group of tickets and provide a catered meal and drinks beforehand. It is always a lot of fun and we have gone each year since I started the MDA. Chase stayed with Grandma & Grandpa Stokes and went to a family birthday party. From what I hear, he was THE entertainment! My uncle and aunt, Jim (godfather too) and Connie from Alaska are down for the wedding and staying with Mom and Dad all week. It is great to see them, cause they haven't been down here for a while.

Chase still is not crawling (at least not in the typical way)...he can do everything but get his arms moving....but he can certainly get where he wants and fast. When he gets going, it is almost like he is doing the "centipede". He has been trying lots of foods lately and as long as we can keep food in front of him, we can actually eat at the same time! He has had buttered toast, pork n beans (not too many!!), smashed potatoes and I am sure some other things I don't know about too!!

Looking forward to Saturday and getting to see everyone...pray for sunny skies!!

1 comment:

Another Stokes said...

OMG... look at those teeth. What a big boy!!!!!!!