Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Wedding Day

Little man getting dressed....thanks Donna for all your help!!
Joan, Famous, Mandy, Kay and Jibari
Tom, Famous, James, Mandy, Jaime, Mary

Here are just a few shots from my camera (thanks Connie!) from the wedding. What a beautiful day it was. We are so thankful for all our family and friends who could attend. We hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves....we certainly did. A huge thank you to Mom and Dad....it was a beautiful day and we are so appreciative of everything you did. As much as I loved the day, I am so very happy it is October 19 and things can slowly get back to normal around here....can you believe it is only one month til Thanksgiving and two months to Christmas....I haven't even thought about either yet!! I am behind already!

Everyone who has sent pictures, thank you and keep them coming....I love seeing the different shots that everyone got! I will keep adding as I get them...

No comments: