Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lazy summer days

August 15-21

We didn’t do a whole lot of anything this week. Everyone was kind of under the weather and not feeling great. Saturday night I went for a quick dinner and cappuccino with the Jaime, Gina and Amanda. Nice to get a little girl talk in. On Sunday, Gamma brought dinner over for us….it was very good and a nice way to end the weekend. BTW...not a picture to show for it either!

August 22-28

Not a good week again….my sinuses are messed up majorly…no sneezing or runny nose, but just an annoying cough and my voice sounds like a man!! It is ridiculous and going on days now! We had a triple date night for my birthday with Lee, Missy, James and Jaime and had dinner at Arris Bistro and then drinks at JPfennys. Don’t have much to say about this 39th birthday….I guess it wasn’t horrible!! ;)

Lately, Chase has been very sassy and talking back a lot…I am not liking it. I will chalk it up to exerting his independence but I am still not very happy about it. He very much wants to do things his own way and when he wants it…..regardless of whether you try to convince him otherwise….3 yr olds…it gets better right??

On Sunday, we headed to the park to get out of the house for a while. Rylee and Reese met us there and the kids had lots of fun playing together. Chase is loving playing hopscotch too!




No comments: