Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Doctors and Shots

Naked and waiting for Dr Rogers
His Garfield bandaids
I got one hand in my pocket and the other hand's giving a peace sign (Alanis Morrisette :)

Chase also had his 4 month appt today too. He got lots of good reviews from the doctor regarding his growth and milestones and he now gets to eat rice cereal too....yah! His weight is in the 75th percentile and height is in the 65th percentile. He got his shots too and was a trooper again. He cried when they gave them to him but did fine after that. Hopefully he is doing well at the sitters this afternoon. Little booger peed on me at Grandma's this morning, so I had to go home and change clothes before going back to work!



His stats are:

Height: 24 3/4 long (22 1/4 @ 2 months)

Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz (11 lbs 5 oz @ 2 months)

Head Circ: 41 1/4 cm (37 3/4 cm @ 2 months)


1 comment:

Another Stokes said...

"I've got one hand in my pocket and the other hand's flicking a cigarette" I remember jamming to that song... loved it.

He has really made great progress, I'm so glad he can get started on cereal. Maybe that means a full nights sleep now :)