Thursday, June 5, 2008

Where are the pictures????

So I know I am slacking on the pictures this week...I am taking them, I just keep forgetting to download my pictures at work. Chase has been doing well this week with his sleeping. Tuesday night he slept from 9-3 and had to wake him at 7 and last night slept from 9-2:30 and I got him up at 6 to feed him. So he is doing a lot better, hopefully it will continue and he will just keep sleeping longer and longer!! He found his hands a couple of weeks ago and has been sucking on them like crazy and in the last couple of days has found his thumb too!! He has also been talking and smiling up a storm and had a few giggles too. He just seems to be changing more and more every day. Hard to believe that he will be 4 months old in just 2 weeks!

No comments: