Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer fun and Father's Day

June 13-19, 2011

Chase’s babysitter Jean went into the hospital over the previous weekend and so Chase spent the week home with me and Gammaw. I took the morning shifts and Gammaw got the afternoon shift…so not fair, but I figured I better take mercy on Gammaw, especially since she was helping us out so much!! It was fun to have the time with Chase and we got out during the week and went to the park, did some grocery shopping, had some lunch and played at home. He is the definition of busy body and has to be busy all the time. When he was at home, he was asking where we were going next….when we were out, he said he missed his home!! Darn kid, doesn’t know what he wants.

Since I work best under pressure, of course I decided on Friday that I would take some pictures of Chase for a Father’s Day gift for Famous. I took various pictures of Chase holding the letters DAD and then tried to choose the 3 best out of the many outtakes. He always had a funny face or wasn’t looking at the camera…but that is the epitome of his personality, so it worked!! It turned out really cute and Famous loved it!!






We spent the weekend hanging outside, playing at the playground and running through the sprinkler. We had breakfast at Nana and KK’s house and a yummy dinner at Gammaw and Papaw’s house. It was a nice relaxing weekend.








No comments: